Latest Meet Report
Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th of December, 2018, Weekend Meet, Pre-Christmas Meet.
Friday 26th to Saturday 27th of April, 2019, Muir Cottage, Linn of Dee.
Sunday 12th of May 2019, Venue to be confirmed.
Latest TweetTweets by Perth_Mountain
You are very welcome to attend any meet as a prospective member. If you are interested in attending please email the club's Secretary. We try to car-share as much as possible and meet arrangements can change at the last minute due to the weather, so including a contact mobile number is useful for keeping you informed of changes.
The club's Meets Secretary plans weekend meets up to 12 months ahead in order to secure accommodation in hostels and bunk houses.
- Friday 26th to Saturday 27th of April, 2019, Muir Cottage, Linn of Dee.
- Friday 17th to Saturday 18th of May, 2019, Ronnan Cottage, Aultbea.
- Friday 21st to Saturday 22nd of June, 2019, Coruisk Hut, Skye.
- Friday 16th to Saturday 17th of August, 2019, Naismith Hut, Elphin.
- Friday 13th to Saturday 14th of September, 2019, Lochranza Campsite, Arran.
- Wednesday 25th of September to Wednesday 9th of October, 2019, Kalymnos.
- Friday 18th to Saturday 19th of October, 2019, Kintail Outdoor Centre, Morvich.
Venues for day meets are decided on a few days before the trip, after taking careful consideration of the weather forecast!
- Sunday 12th of May 2019, Venue to be confirmed.
- Sunday 2nd of June 2019, Venue to be confirmed.
- Sunday 4th of August 2019, Venue to be confirmed.
- Sunday 1st of September 2019, Venue to be confirmed.
Evening climbing meets are usually indoors in the winter and outdoors in the summer when it isn't raining (so mostly indoors). Indoor meets usually take place at either Perth College Climbing Centre or at Avertical World in Dundee. Club members often meet up at Broxden park and ride between 6 and 6.30pm to car share for a meet.
Mountain biking meets are usually from 6.30pm onwards.
Evening Pub Meet
Evening pub meets are at the Venue, from 8pm onwards.