Latest Meet Report
Saturday 9th of June 2018, Day Meet, Club Picnic Barbecue, North Berwick.
Friday 14th to Sunday 16th of September, 2018, Sleeperzzz, Rogart.
Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd of September, 2018, Venue to be confirmed.
Monday 20th of August 2018, Craig More.
Latest TweetTweets by Perth_Mountain
You are very welcome to attend any meet as a prospective member. If you are interested in attending please email the club's Secretary. We try to car-share as much as possible and meet arrangements can change at the last minute due to the weather, so including a contact mobile number is useful for keeping you informed of changes.
The club's Meets Secretary plans weekend meets up to 12 months ahead in order to secure accommodation in hostels and bunk houses.
- Friday 14th to Sunday 16th of September, 2018, Sleeperzzz, Rogart.
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st of October, 2018, Fylde Mountaineering Club Stair Hut, Lake District.
Venues for day meets are decided on a few days before the trip, after taking careful consideration of the weather forecast!
- Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd of September, 2018, Venue to be confirmed.
- Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th of October, 2018, Venue to be confirmed.
- Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th of November, 2018, Venue to be confirmed.
Evening climbing meets are usually indoors in the winter and outdoors in the summer when it isn't raining (so mostly indoors). Indoor meets usually take place at either Perth College Climbing Centre or at Avertical World in Dundee. Club members often meet up at Broxden park and ride between 6 and 6.30pm to car share for a meet.
- Wednesday 22nd of August 2018, Tulliemet.
- Monday 27th of August 2018, Ley Quarry.
- Wednesday 29th of August 2018, Bennybeg.
Mountain biking meets are usually from 6.30pm onwards.