Latest Meet Report
Friday 8th to Sunday 10th of September, 2017, Weekend Meet,
Lochranza Campsite, Arrochar Arran.
Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of October, 2017, Lady's Scottish Mountaineering Club Hut, Milehouse, Kincraig.
Latest TweetTweets by Perth_Mountain
You are very welcome to attend any meet as a prospective member. If you are interested in attending please email the club's Secretary. We try to car-share as much as possible and meet arrangements can change at the last minute due to the weather, so including a contact mobile number is useful for keeping you informed of changes.
The club's Meets Secretary plans weekend meets up to 12 months ahead in order to secure accommodation in hostels and bunk houses.
- Friday 17th to Sunday 19th of November, 2017, Annual Dinner, Pitlochry.
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st of January, 2018, Ochils Mountaineering Club Hut, Crianlarich.
- Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of February, 2018, SMC Hut, Lagangarbh.
- Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th of March, 2018, Lady's Scottish Mountaineering Club Hut, Milehouse, Kincraig.
- Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of April, 2018, Jacobites Mountaineering Club Hut, Achnasheen.
- Friday 18th to Sunday 20th of May, 2018, An Teallach Mountaineering Club Hut, Strawberry Cottage, Glen Affric.
- Friday 17th to Sunday 19th of August, 2018, Rum Bunkhouse, Rum.
- Friday 14th to Sunday 16th of September, 2018, Sleeperzzz, Rogart.
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st of October, 2018, Fylde Mountaineering Club Stair Hut, Lake District.
Venues for day meets are decided on a few days before the trip, after taking careful consideration of the weather forecast!
Evening climbing meets are usually indoors in the winter and outdoors in the summer when it isn't raining (so mostly indoors). Indoor meets usually take place at either Perth College Climbing Centre or at Avertical World in Dundee. Club members often meet up at Broxden park and ride between 6 and 6.30pm to car share for a meet.
Mountain biking meets are usually from 6.30pm onwards.